Monday, October 13, 2008

DVD Designs



I think my dream job (besides the one I already have of course) would be to design book jackets. Read one book a month and take all the time I need with an unlimited budget of course, to knock out one awesome design every 4 weeks. It would combine my 2 favorite things - design and reading! But I also Love movies - here is a list of one designer's favorite DVD covers for 2008 which include Ironman, Indiana Jones and The Incredible Hulk. Serious Photoshop skills on display

Check out this link for more

Do you have a favorite that didn't make the list?

3 comments:

Nick said...

I think they are all very good, but perhaps my favorite it the 27 dress sleeve. I like the use of the hand written typeface to form her dress.

Tina said...

These are great. I think I'd prefer book covers over DVD covers too though.

One that didn't make the list that I really like... simple, clean and COOL:
The Eye!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Ik2jZu5ML.jpg
jmho, it should have made the list, but the rest were great too.

Tina said...

Oh darn, the link didn't work. Oh well. You can google "the eye dvd cover" and it's the one with jessica alba... the eye with the hand grabbing the lower lid. >:) Freaky!