Wednesday, October 29, 2008

AIGA Event Thursday, Nov. 6th


Limelight Event-Sean Adams

Sean Adams, Partner, AdamsMorioka,
National President, AIGA
Lessons in Fear

AIGA Salt Lake City is proud to welcome Sean Adams, Partner at AdamsMorioka in Los Angeles and National President for the AIGA. At AdamsMorioka, over the past ten years, they’ve made mistakes. Big mistakes. Some were a collision of events that hit like a train wreck. Some were self-produced. All of the mistakes were motivated by fear. When is fear appropriate in design? Are we on the Love Boat, or Voyage of The Damned? How do we know the difference? Where are the lifeboats?

November 6th, 2008
6:30 pm Mingle
7:00 pm Presentation
8:00 pm Q&A

Salt Lake City Arts Center
20 South West Temple
Salt Lake City, UT

Click here for link

3 comments:

Tina said...

Yay! I'll be there. :") I just might drag my hubs along this time too... we'll see. Sounds like a good topic that anyone can learn from.

Tina said...

Wuhwho, my hubs is coming with me this time! Although he's not in graphic design and claims to have NO creativity, he says he's excited to learn from someone at the top of their field... and I am, too! Can't wait for this one! I hope more students are coming along this time.

Unknown said...

I am really excited for this lecture. I am glad to hear I'm not the only one who has made mistakes and have fear in design. I can't wait to hear how to cope with these things. I think it should be helpful.