Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Volunteer at the Art's Festival


The AIGA is running a booth at the Art's Festival next weekend and will give you a free ticket in exchange for helping out with their booth. The festival runs Thursday - Sunday, June 25th - 28th and the shifts start at 11:00 a.m. and run until 9:00 p.m. in 2 hour increments. I am volunteering 2 days and the AIGA would love to have you help out.

If you are interested in volunteering - email me the date and time you want and I will let you know if it is available - send me a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice. You will need to pick up your ticket at the Murray campus and I will let you know more details as the event gets closer.

Even if you can't volunteer, you should definitely get to the Arts Festival. 4 days of music, art, food and entertainment at beautiful library square. Cost is $10.00. I know summer is officially here when the arts festival comes to town!!

Click here for AIGA booth

Click here for link to the Arts Festival

No comments: