Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Classes being taught on-ground next module

The new module starts on May26th - Don't forget that Monday is a holiday!Even though we don't need one right?

I would also like to welcome a new instructor - Peter Schultz. He has a MFA in Media Design and a BS in Graphic Design from Portland State University. He brings a lot of real world experience as well as an outstanding portfolio. He will be teaching DES109 4th period starting next week. I am looking forward to what he will bring to the graphic arts department on our campus - Welcome Peter!

Mod 6 Schedule
Day
1st period - DES109 - Graphic Design 1
8:30 - 10:50 am
Room 216
Instructor: Jenny Rhodes

Night

4th period - DES109 - Graphic Design 1
6:00 - 9:50 pm
Room 216
Instructor: Peter Schultz

Also - if you are scheduled to take DES250 - the portfolio design class - via elluminate in the next 2 modules and would prefer to take that class as a directed study with me on campus, let me know. I am currently taking inventory of students that still need DES250 so that I can offer a class time that will work for you and I am also willing to work with you on a directed study basis. You can send me feedback at 'nnydesign@yahoo.com'

No comments: