Friday, January 30, 2009

Mac Training Class starting Feb. 2nd


I am teaching a Mac training lab at the Salt Lake campus starting Monday, February 2nd. It is specifically for new students just getting their computers but anyone who wants to learn more about their Mac is welcome to come. It will be held 2nd period (11:30 - 1:50) in room 217 during the day and 5th period (Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6:00 pm) for the night classes. It is a free class and will be a chance to network with graphic design students and learn how to fully utilize your macintosh computer. I will specifically be covering the System Preference panel, how to customize your computer, create file folders, burning CDs and also introducing the programs in ilife which include itunes, imovie, iphoto and garage band.
If you want to come, just show up!

Please contact me if you have any questions at Jenny.Rhodes@stevenshenager.edu

2 comments:

Dante Johnson said...

Yay! I'm stoked for this class Monday will be fun. Mostly just cause I GET a Mac haha. Also as someone who has recorded music from his computer for a long long long time I can't wait to play with Garage Band, I hear it's awesome I plan to find out;)

AlishaAdesign said...

Jenny I would have loved to come to this class but I have GD on Tues, Thurs and work other days! Next class maybe!