Monday, July 13, 2009

Last Week of School - Hang in There!

So, it's the middle of summer and IT'S HOT OUT THERE!! It's natural this time of year to want to lay in the sun and forget about work and school while you work on your tan. This is the final week of this module so I encourage all of you to stick with it and get your homework done. Which reminds me, we do this again starting next week - July 20th.

Classes taught on ground at the Salt Lake Campus:

Day classes
1st period - DES 104 - Photoshop Basics - Peter Shultz
2nd period - DES 241 - Web Design Basics - Brad Joiner

Night classes
4th period - DES 104 - Photoshop Basics - Peter Shultz
5th period - DES 242 - Logo & Identity Design - Brad Joiner
5th period - DES 250 - Portfolio Design - Jenny Rhodes

These are on ground classes so online schedules will vary. You are always welcome to audit classes if you need to review any material.

Also - CS4 is available on campus from either myself or Sean Pace.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hey Jenny, I was wondering if you would be able to post the classrooms that these classes are in too, next mod? I am thinking that I will likely do more auditing on campus while I look for a job, just to keep shining up on things.

Jenny Rhodes said...

That is a good idea - all design classes are in room 216 unless otherwise noted.