Friday, April 24, 2009

New Classes Start Monday

Are you enjoying your spring break yet? 3 days and we start class all over again so rest up! I will be teaching
DES105 - Page Layout Tools starting Monday, April 27th.

Day program
1st period: 8:30 - 10:50 Monday - Thursday
Room 216

Night Program
4th Period - 6:00 - 9:50
Mondays and Wednesdays
Room 216

My classes are always open to students to audit as well so if you want to brush up on your InDesign skills, see you in class.

Happy Designing!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I looooved the Page Layouts class and definitely want to step in on this one, but I have my own on-campus class at that time. It's VERY small though, as I'm sure you may have heard. :") Nights can be iffy for me, but I may be able to try one there too. So maybe I will get the opportunity to sit in on your class this mod after all, who knows...
I LIKE that you posted your schedule here for us though, so we can see what is available to us if we DO have the time to sit in on a class we've already taken! Do it again next mod, will ya? :")

Jenny Rhodes said...

I will start posting my schedule every month and hopefully you can sit in sometime : )