Saturday, September 20, 2008

Interview with Marshall Arisman


I came across this interview with Marshall Arisman and thought I would share it with you. This is from a blog that is called "Success Secrets of Graphic Design Superstars." and it has interviews with some great creative minds. I always say in class that there are processes and things you can do as a designer to help get your creative juices flowing - ideas don't just fall out of the sky into our lap because we are supposedly more creative than the accountant working down the hall (although let's secretly hope we are.)

I heard Marshall Arisman speak years ago at a design conference in Atlanta and it was one of those moments where everything clicked and I was completely riveted by what he had to say. I am not the biggest fan of his work I must admit but will always be inspired by his creativity and commitment to fostering that in himself and others.

Click here to read the interview

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very interesting how he became successful and what he did on the way. I forget sometimes that you have to get yourself out there!